Wed, May 17|
Klafreit Micro Habits Course
In the ONLINE Habits Course, participants meet weekly to change their personal reality one micro habit at a time. The course empowers participants to change on the identity level instead of the level of doing. We ask "who do you want to be?" instead of "what goals do you want to achieve?"
Zeit & Ort
May 17, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM GMT+2
Über die Veranstaltung
After hundreds of hours of coaching sessions with individuals over the past years, the facilitator of the course, Anna Tschapke, witnessed again & again how her clients struggle to make real changes. She put all her accumulated evidence-based knowledge and first-hand experience into the new Klafreit Habits course material.
Feel free to read all about the course idea, contents, dates, and pricing here:
Quick overview of the course contents
• Make deep, long-lasting changes on the level of your subconscious mind with micro habits
• Invest money as a bet on yourself to create accountability (lose money if you don't keep your streak)
• Learn about the science behind habits, i.e. behavioral science, psychology of change, neuroplasticity, and cognitive behavioral therapy
• The course starts on Wednesday evening at 6:30 pm on 29th March 2023 and then we meet every week for 8 weeks
• The course is 100% remote
• We meet every Wednesday evening at 6:30 pm for one hour online through a Zoom video-call
• Find all the course dates here: https://www.klafreit.com/kfhabits-course-structure
• Total course length: 29th March 2023 to 17th May 2023 (7 weeks)
• No previous knowledge required
• Course price: 269,- € (regular) and 116,- € (reduced) -- all info on the pricing
• Course language: English (with some German explanations if needed)
• Maximum participants per course: 8
I am beyond thrilled to finally get to show more people the magic of micro habits. I put my heart and soul into the preparation of this course. Everything I know about habits and beyond (so, basically everything I know) goes into this course.
You are warmly invited to join the other group members and me on this journey! You can register now for the course via email: Just write an email to me, email@example.com, with a short info about you and why you would like to participate (two sentences are enough).
If you have any questions at all or doubts, comments, requests, etc., please do write me at any time to this email I am writing you from right now: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the information you need on: www.klafreit.com/klafreithabits
Warmest regards, Anna